Piggy Paint - Sometimes Sweet
Piggy Paint is specially formulated from all natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. It is free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, biphenyl A, ethyl acetate and acetone…and made in the USA!
- Safe for use during pregnancy
- Low odor
- Dries to a hard, durable finish
Water, acrylates copolymer, neem oil. May contain the following colorants (depending on shade): Red 34 Lake, ultramarines, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, mica, red 28, yellow 10, violet 2, zinc sulfide/copper, copper flake, orange 5, and red 22.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint.
- Air dry 60 seconds until polish is hard (or blow dry on warm heat/low blower setting) For safety purposes, please follow manufacturer’s instructions on blow dryer and always monitor your child.